Thursday, January 25, 2007

Things to do in an Elevator


Next time you step into an elevator, try something new...
  • Push every single button for every single floor.
  • When the elevator starts moving, wrap your arms around the waist of another passenger and say "Hold me. I'm scared."
  • Lie down. If the elevator is especially crowded, ask people to move. Then lie down.
  • Put your hands in someone else's pockets. Then say, "Oh, excuse me. I thought those were mine."
  • Eat Pop-Rocks.
  • Belch. Loudly. Observe.
  • Fart. Quietly. Observe.
  • Bark.
  • Face the inside of the elevator.
  • Ask the guy next you if "that rash ever cleared up?"
  • Start humming the tune to "Bonanza". Get progressively louder with each segment of the song.
  • Start a mosh pit.
  • Take off your shoes.
  • Bring a drink. Every time you take a sip, exclaim "Ahhhhhhh" and smack your lips.
  • Duck suddenly.
  • Breakdance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's one to do when getting out of an elevator: wave your hand in front of your face and make a scrunched up expression and swear "It wasn't me!"

Unknown said...

I like to pretend I'm on the phone with a friend and tell my "friend" all about my recent trip to the gynecologist and "how embarrassing it was to show my bikini wax to my old, Jewish doctor..." "he probably thinks I'm some sex freak or something..., anyway, one sec... hey, this is my floor... ugh, thanks... these people on this elevator are such idiots... anyway...". That one works every time.

Nurí said...

four words:
1. Makeout
2. with
3. a
4. stranger